Fudgy Fudge Brownies are how I like mine!
No cake style here for me!
These are so chewy and gooey with the addition of Fudge Icing you can’t go wrong!
Now that Jason has been trying his hand at making my recipes, I can see where (in these older videos) I may have been unclear at some points.
Check out Baking with Jason to see an updated version of how to make this recipe!
- Combine the sugar and the eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk together vigorously to incorporate evenly.
- Meanwhile in a microwave safe bowl or over a double boiler (see video below), melt the butter and the chocolate together, slowly to not scorch. In the microwave on med power 15-25 Seconds at a time and stirring between each interval.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Add the melted chocolate & butter mixture to the egg/sugar mixture and whisk to incorporate
- Add all of the dry ingredients at once and mix just until incorporated.
- Add Nuts if desired, then pour entire batter in prepared pan and bake in preheated 350 Degree F oven for 20-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center produces a moist crumb.
While your brownies are baking, you can go ahead and make the Fudge Icing to get an award winning finish, and then proceed to ice your COOLED brownies as I demonstrate in this video that follows: